Saturday, November 7, 2009

LONDON DREAMS SHATTERED :(

I was in Kolkata on an official trip when ‘London Dreams’ released. It was 30th October’ 2009. I was watching the movie (evening show) when I got the most shocking news of my life. My younger sister expired at 7pm on that day. It is the worst incident that ever happened in my life. She was suffering from normal fever and succumbed to her life.

To add to it, I was unable to find a single flight that could lift me upto Delhi or Lucknow. Why the hell don't these airline companies run domestic flights at night and that too on a weekend?? The first flight was at 0630 next morning. I had no option apart from waiting.

That night seemed like an eternity. My impatience reached to its peak. I was at the airport by 5 am next morning.

Anyway, with lot of hurdles, travelling on mahaan Indian roads, I finally made it to my hometown by 1530 hrs.

Buried her at 1700 hrs. The worst moment of my life :(

No comments:

Post a Comment