Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My story. My blogs.

I know how to use computer. I can recognize the keys of keyboard. I can use MS office better then 95% Indians. I know how to prononunce computer and I even know that itz called 'sangarkam' in sanskrit.

Later on I started using internet. But internet entered into me in an order: chatting, mailing, googling, orkutting. In the said sequence.

And then one fine day I got to know about blogs.

My first blog was regarding the things I know very well. BANKNOTES. After all that's my job.
http://banknotepeople.blogspot.com

Second blog was regarding my years old passion. Passion of writing ghazals. I published very few of my creations there and hope to add some more soon.
http://masoomshayri.blogspot.com

And the third one is this. Regarding me. Regarding my waahiyaat thots. Reagrding ool julool baatein. Regarding life...........zindagi...........hayaat!!!!
http://jhaalmurie.blogspot.com

Now you may be wondering about the names of blogs.

For the first one, my choice was 'banknote' but it was not available so had to go for 'banknotepeople'. Luckily we are also called banknote people.

For my ghazal blog, initially it's name was 'amq-ghazal' but recently i changed it in a need of more happening name. Tried 'azadkhyal' and few others........... but they were not available so here comes 'masoomshayri'.

For my personal blog, 'jhaalmuri' was the first choice but the name was not available so added an extra E :). I cant think of any other name except this one. Chahe kitne bhi E aur kyu na lagane parte but naam jhaalmuri hi rakhna tha. After coming to bengal, it was the main thing i used to face every now and then. And the top secret: I STARTED LOVING IT. I LOVE U JHAALMURIE.

aami tomake khoob bhaalo baashi

2 comments:

Vijaya said...

Me too a big fan of JM..and love JM a lot!
Same pinch :)

Amiqu said...

bong effect :)

Post a Comment