Sunday, January 10, 2010

Aao Wish Karein

Just the other day I happened to watch an interesting movie-`Dasvidaniya`. At the end of the movie was an instruction to list down `things to do before you die’. This gave me some food-for-thought and here I am with my very own list of “Ten things I want to do before I die”. Some are interesting. Some are funny. Some may seem unrealistic. But such are my wishes and that`s what I am…


Wish #1:
A well-equipped school with all the modern amenities and state of the art residential system. It would have the latest facilities and gadgets that could be implemented to improve the education system. I have decided to name it after my hometown. It’s my dream to establish `The Sahawar School`.


Wish #2:
I want own a fleet of cars- SUVs, luxury vehicles, designer cars, electrically driven cars- you name it. Most of all, I want to be the proud owner of a Mitsubishi Pajero. I also want to acquire all the electronic gadgets introduced till date. I want to familiarize myself with everything that happens in the technical field.


Wish #3:
I want to build a grand house for myself. I want to give it a unique touch. I have decided to name it `The Khan`s Palace`.


Wish#4:
I intend to open a restaurant which would be called amQ`s (read “am-qu-z”)- The MOOT Point. It would also serve as a venue for conferences/business meetings where people would be able to eat, meet or moot.


Wish#5:
It’s been my long time wish is to have a muscular body with 6-pack abs. And I am always optimistic about this one.


Wish#6:
ABCD- Amiqu Builders Constructors and Developers. This would be the name of my long cherished dream of a construction company.ABCD would set standards in its field and build differently. My main aim through this construction house would be to build shopping malls in the shape of famous historical monuments. Unique thought from a unique soul!


Wish#7:
I often visualise myself in a white kurta-pyjama, giving speech on a dais. Yes, my next wish is to contest the election for a Member of Parliament. Winning or losing wont matter that much. I just want to contest. And with my oratory skills, you never know….I might just be lucky.


Wish#8:
I am very fond of traveling. I want to trot around planet earth and visit all the famous places. During my visits, I would love to stay in the top-rated hotels only.


Wish#9:
I wish to make an entry into bollywood. Preferably as a producer and leave my mark even if it would be through just one movie.


Wish#10:
Last, but not the least. I want to die jobless. Yes, jobless…. yet earning. My childhood aim is to be an entrepreneur. So earning my money at my pace in the way I want to without being answerable to another person is my wish before I die.

2 comments:

Vijaya said...

I'm making my wishlist ready now...n of course, gotta watch dasvidaniya...u wrote so many posts based on one movie??must be worth watching...

Amiqu said...

not so many.. only 2 :)

Post a Comment