Monday, January 11, 2010

The Bottomline

The one common factor in all my posts….the BOTTOMLINE and it reads…

Posted by amQ. d unQ. d pacifiQ. Busy in deeP thOts.”

On reading you might have wondered about its significance, and in case you still haven’t, you’ll surely wonder hereafter….

amQ: As discussed at length in the previous post is the shortened version of my name.

d unQ: It is the shortened version of “the unique” in sync with the shortened version of my name. It symbolizes the uniqueness of my name. My name has broken all the rules of English grammar. You will never see a word ending with ‘qu’ except my name.

d pacifiQ: This is related to the meaning of my name. Amiqu (pronounced as a-mee-q) is an Arabic word which means depth & greatness. And talking of depth, nothing compares to the Pacific Ocean . Here the prefix “d” indicates a proper noun, not to be confused with the literal meaning of pacific.

Busy in deeP thOts: Every mind, sane or insane, thinks. But when amQ is engrossed in thoughts, then they are deep like his name.

That’s all about the words. Now, let me throw some light upon the capital letters which pop up in between.

[q with CAPS ON] in “amQ”, “unQ” and “pacifiQ” indicates Quality. I always try to emphasize on Q in every word (if possible) as it symbolizes quality. Don’t be mistaken as the adjective `quality` does not define me but is stands for the quality of my name. I am proud to be named Amiqu and I am proud of it’s unQ spelling.

[p with CAPS ON] in “deeP” indicates the deepness of the Pacific ocean which I try to imbibe in me.

[o with CAPS ON] in “thOts” is used mainly to maintain the symmetry of the phrase. However, you can interpret it as blank smile or a smile which we have to fake without feelings, to show the world how happy we are…

Ever thOt so deePly abt a unQ phrase of abbreviated words?


3 comments:

Vijaya said...

nEver thOt so deePly b4...
good one...unQ amQ simplified :)

Amiqu said...

itz OK nQ :)

Vijaya said...

Aila...nick became nQ...i like it :)

Post a Comment