Wednesday, June 1, 2011

That ONE Confident Phrase


I seen her on Orkut and out of curiosity or friendship I sent friend request to her. She willingly accepted it. Till then there were very few interactions.

It was just 5-6 months since I had joined my job. I used to have lunch at officers' club during those days. After lunch I used to spend sometime over net- chatting, surfing etc. I noticed that she also remains online during that time. But no initiative was taken from either side. Many days passed like that.

One day I pinged her. She responded immediately. Our chat sessions start and go on for around 45 minutes. We had to stop only because of time constraint. Though it was our first chat session, but we were so comfortable with each other that it feels we were very close friends. 

When we were about to say good-bye to each other, I asked her mobile number. The way was different, unique and confident. I don't know how that phrase came in my mind and how I was so confident. Just wanted to share that phrase with you all:

tum apna number abhi dogi ya baad me………

Normally no one used to ask mobile number of girls in first chat session. I had faced 2-3 situations where I got the numbers after 2-3 years of close friendship (I have even discussed this issue in one of my DP). By nature I am very shy and rarely interacts with strangers. But I had never understood the reason why I was so confident that day. May be, some relations are made in heaven.

Four years had passed since then but that phrase is still alive in our hearts and always brings a smile to our faces..

ThnQ u vry mch u-nQ frnd.

No comments:

Post a Comment