Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Aisa Bhi Hota Hai- Part 2

Ticket with Bribe or Only Bribe
 
I was in Kolkata and had to travel from there to my place. I had a general ticket, therefore I requested the TTE at Kolkata station for allotting me a berth in AC coach. He asked me to wait in a particular coach. The train starts moving. I asked him to make my ticket and gave me receipt for the same. He took me in one corner and explained that whether I pay for the ticket or not, I had to give him his share of Rs.100/-. I may be responsible citizen but I had to chose for the second option- I paid only Rs.100/- .
Sarkaari naukar hi sarkaar ko choona laga rahe hai.
 
10 Rupye me Bhagwaan

One of my friends went to Kolkata to Kaalighaat Temple. Kaalighaat temple is the biggest temple of Kaali Maa in Kolkata. There is always a long queue for darshan of Goddess. But there is one shortcut. While you are in queue just take Rs.10 note in your hand. A panda (so called pundits) is there who observes everyone's hand, and as soon as he will see that note, he will come to you and will guard you till the end. Your darshan will be over in just 10 rupees.
Bhagwaan itne saste mil sakte hain, humne kabhi socha hi nahi.

Part One

There are many persons who want to grab attention by doing various unnecessary activities. I too tried to grab the attention by suffixing the title as “Part 2”. So dont search for Part One as there is none.
I am not an attention seeker, but shayad meri post ko zarurat thi :)


It happens only in India.

4 comments:

RpT@ said...

i literally tried to find out the part 1 first and then thought of reading this..nice post..aisa aur bhi bahut kuch hota hai janab..thats why its india..it happens only in india :)

Amiqu said...

Ohh chalo achcha hai. I succeded in titling it ritely.

RpT@ said...

hmm..very rightly..apke jal ka shayad main pehla shikar hoon

Amiqu said...

nahi aur log bhi shikaar huye hain. nowadays i too write blogs on mouthshut.com. waha pe log bewakuf bane :)

Post a Comment