Saturday, January 9, 2010

.......mail from a boring person

Itz 09:55 pm in the corner clock of my office computer. My routine work is over. I have nothing else to do. But still I have to be here till 12`O clock midnight.
 
F%@# off this B-shift (1500 hrs to 2400 hrs).........
 
At these moments, I regret doing job. When I have done my scheduled work, I should be allowed to go home and take a good saturday night nap. I am bit more unlucky then others, as mine is a security organisation :(.
 
No internet. No mobile phones. Only an official mail id.
 
What can a person can do at this odd hour to make himself keep awake.
How many powdered tea or coffee could you gulp?
Its a mental torture as well as physical torture. Where are the human rights peoples???? Are you listening?
 
My eyes are straining. My mind is blocked. Lot of things to say but words have declared stirke in the mind.
 
Its 10:10 pm now. Thank god!!! 15 minutes passed in writing this boring blog post :)
 

[XGENFOOTER]
*******************************************************************
Disclaimer
The contents of this E-mail (including the contents of the enclosure(s) or attachment(s) if any) are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain information that is confidential, legally privileged material of BRBNMPL and exempted from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified to redirect the email to the sender and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments of this message from your system without copying, distributing and taking any action in reliance on the contents of this email information.
*******************************************************************


[-XGENFOOTER]

Do not Remove:
[HID]20100109220838863[-HID]

1 comment:

Paulami said...

oh damn...i like it..

Post a Comment