Friday, January 22, 2010

Irony of Indian Television

I am not very fond of watching television. I am mostly busy with my laptop but life has changed a bit. The change has occurred after my marriage. I used to watch only 3 type of programs on TV- reality shows (chosen one), songs and trailers of yet to be released movies, and movies. Sometime I also pause at a news channel to know the happenings around the world.

I was talking about the change. Yes, life has changed a bit after marriage. Now, I have to watch daily soaps- the most boring and dramatic things that happens on TV.  I have no option of escaping from this situation. Finally I started taking bare minimum interest in these, so as to get myself involved.

Yesterday I was watching a serial on Colors TV- "….na jana iss desh LAADO". The most ironic thing happened there. I can't stop myself laughing. The main lead of the serial, a so-called 'amma ji' was whipping a person for betraying him. That person made an unsuccessful plan to murder 'amma ji'.

And at this particular scene, a message was running below:

"hum aurato par hone wale atyachaaro ka purzor virodh karte hain……"

Is anyone out there....... jo mardo par hone wale atyachharo ka virodh kare.........???

No comments:

Post a Comment